Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato

This is based on Role playing and ya whatever.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cursed part of forrest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Number of posts : 94
Location : stuck in some random cookie and mashed potato's screaming for help
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Cursed part of forrest Empty
PostSubject: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:31 pm

This is were few dare to go and were Rynlyn lives
Back to top Go down
https://randomcookiepotato.rpg-board.net
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:30 am

"Hello I need help in my training, for it to be complete and everyone has taught me every hing they can. I request your help"
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:34 am

Rynlyn heared the girls cries in HIS part of the forest and immedialy as behind her leaning casually against a tree. "What could you give me if I did," he said in his smooth deep low voice. "I don't give away my skills for free you know," he stated with a smirk still keeping his hood up and head down shadowing his face.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:54 am

"have You ever rode a dragon other than turning in to one, because if u haven't I could offer that."
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Rynlyn thought about it he seriously did, but that was a memory of anouther time with a different person. He didn't need to taint that moment. "No, I've ridden before" he whispered shaking his head. "I don't need companionship either, so don't even think about it," he said with a smile. "Your complete and utter trust would be grate though," he said calmly looking behind him for something then he looked forward and stood up.

"Do you know why I was exiled from Elesmara, and all other elven cities," he asked. He didn't wait for an answer. "I called them the open scar of society, a bleeding dirty wound," Rynlyn growled. "When you see Elesmara as I do your ready for actual training," he said flipping his hood off and walking forward. "Until then you are to meet me here at 2:00 a.m. for meditation," he said with a smile then turned and began to walk away...but stopped and looked over his shoulder. "One more thing, I want you to notice things," he said smiling at her. Then he flipped his hood back up and stood there waiting to hear her leaving footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:33 am

if he thought i was leaving at that moment he had another thing coming,"Why do you think I'm here and not with everyone else, not entirely because they have taught me all they know, I am sick of them the touching of the lips the praise Even the people who bow all I want to be is a good rider and the give evry race a bad name." as she finished she held her head up in waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Rynlyn froze all his muscles tightened. She was so much like 'her'. He sighed and closed his eye's, win brushed against him, as if to tell him to move on and help her, maybe eben be happy....er. "Call your dragon," he said putting his head down. "Yes I'll train you, so call your dragon," he growled. He was angry at himself for giving in so easily.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:32 am

Satified che called her dragon, Emesmerelda coming was my soft resonse "She is coming." "You should have known that I was not going to leave, truth is I have been almost exiled myself, they did not wanting a female rider surpasing them in skill, so they cut of my training at the end."
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:28 am

Rynlyn sighed and shook his head. "Being exiled is nothing to brag about, you can stay as long as you want," he said spinning around to look at her. "But actually being exiled is diffrent from basically being exiled, incase you haven't noticed," he said patiently. Then he flipped his hood down and kept it down. Fully revieling his horns scales and dragon eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:32 am

"Noticed thank you, but you should know that attitude is not going to fly well with me so please realize I'm not here for fun!!! I need training and they STOPPED MINE so stop with the attitude before i hurt myself trying to kick YOUR ASS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Rynlyn froze, he even stopped breathing. A low growl erupted from his gut. "Ok stop, rewind," he said in a deeper lower rougher voice. "This is me calm," he said in a normal glare. "This is me patient," his glare was supremely intense. "I HAVE NO ATTITUDE," he said his glare was no psycotic. "Now fastforward," he said calmly switching moods like underwear. "I DON'T FU***** KILL YOU," he shouted again pinning her to the ground before she could even blink.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:43 pm

"Okay now fastforward some more and pass this crap and become calm. So you have me pinned on the ground now what. Come on me Kill me already. The suspense is killing me." she said as she glared at him with honest and scarred eyes as if she was just a young girl.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Rynlyn growled. "Your scared, I can taste your fear," he whispered into her ear calmly. Then he sat up and looked around then finally glanced at her. She looked alot like 'Tarilly' at that moment and his heart sank. He crawled off her and layed on his back face to the darkening sky and closed his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:44 pm

She gasped, "Sorry it was my mistake but next time kill me it would be easier for you anyway." she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Rynlyn opened one eye to look at her. "There are two things I require in my training," he said sittin up and running one hand threw his hair. "Respect, which you just violated and would usually result in either the discomunication of you or a harsh long lasting punishment," he said glaring at her sharply for a split second. "And for you not to show any fear...at all...at any time, which you also violated which usually would result in the same consequences," he said standing. "Don't let it happen again," he growled and began to walk off toward his house.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:18 pm

"Yes sir" i said giving a sulut, and following briskly.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Rynlyn rolled his eye's and walked faster.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Rose walked fast enough to pass him and then stared a fast graceful strut
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:12 pm

"Fine, get lost," he said shrugging completely disappearing....again.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:15 pm

she stopped tilted her head and said "You wouldn't let me."
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:21 pm

Brym is in front of me and i am following him into the part of the forest no ever really gos to but i don't care i'm having fun playing detective and skipping at the same time. It's fun hiding every time he looks around I love it most when i just barely get behind the tree before he looks around and silently i giggle. Alemester thought.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:21 pm

Rynlyn laughed at what Rynlyn said. He made sure the noise came from everywere so she couldn't find her way. "You wana bet," he growled.

------------

Brym froze and turned around he knew Alemester was behind him the whole time. Again it had alot to do with his over training from Rynlyn. He turned directly to the tree she was behind. "This isn't fun anymore Alemester I know your there...you might as well come out," he said tilting his head to the right a little.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:28 am

---She turned around confused, but still ready for a treck, "You Wouldn't" she said defiantly.

--- Alemester laughed,"Come and get me then."
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:35 am

Rynlyn luaghed evilly and it echoed all around her. Then the laugh turned into a dragon's roar.

-----

Brym shrugged. "Fine," he said calmly. Then he appeared behind her. "Found you," he said in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:50 pm

---"why are you doing this, just cus i wanted to show u my sexy strut.?"

---- Alemester turned slowly trying not to get him to move and said "It appers you have so what now? Cus I just going to keep following you." she smiled inocently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed part of forrest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato :: Role Playing :: Eragon :: Du Welden Varden-
Jump to: