Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato

This is based on Role playing and ya whatever.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aiXdarkXtriangles
CARROTS
aiXdarkXtriangles

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-02

no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Empty
PostSubject: no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;   no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:12 pm

(okay never done a rp, before so i am gonna try ^_^ wish me luck)

Nami was nearly asleep, the sound of Iruka-sensi voice luled her to sleep. She was never very good at sudying. Suddenly a slaming brought her from her semi-dazed sate. Iruka had slamed a ruler on her table and was telling her, some thing about how she need to pay more atention. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes and said " *yawn* sowwy Iruka but... *yawn* i really didn't get much sleep last night you see....." Then He cut her off and repiled
" I DON'T CARE PAY ATENTION! yOUR ALMOST AS BAD AS KIBA OR NARUTO!!!!!"
..... *silance* " HEY" was indigently yell at Iruka by the afore said boys. Snikkers were heard around the room. Nami sighed and put her head back down on her deak. It was gonna be a long day..........
no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; A>
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Number of posts : 94
Location : stuck in some random cookie and mashed potato's screaming for help
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;   no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Jinx stood outside the door of Iruka's room in her full ANBU outfit other than her mask. Iruka said many time's she wasn't goona get anywere. Back in thoughs days she was happy, hyper, and had no attention span at all....but time's change; people change. Almost quicker than season's. She used her Kekkei Genkai making herself go invisible than pushing her body threw the still closed door like it wasn't even there. She looked aroun the room and smiled closing her eye's. To them she wasn't even there. She kept up and sat beside this girl that was falling asleep even after Iruka yelled at her.

"Don't you just hate when he does that," Jinx said becoming visible long enought to say that sentence then she was invisible again.
Back to top Go down
https://randomcookiepotato.rpg-board.net
aiXdarkXtriangles
CARROTS
aiXdarkXtriangles

PostSubject: Re: no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;   no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Nami's head jerked up at the sound of a voice. It seem ed like a girl flicked before her eyes. "damn i really do need *yawn* more sleep" she thought untill she hear the voice

" Don't you just hate it when he dose the?" Nami nodded, figureing the girl was still there she just couldn't see her.

"....so what amazing invisable girl do i have the pleasure of talking to?" nami asked
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;   no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:54 pm

Jinx laughed. She could hear herself laugh but no one else could when she was invisible. Well not entirely invisible she was just unnoticealble. She closed her eye's thinking hard on every part of her body and then mentally yanked it out of the Kekkei Genkai revealling herself in her ANBU outfit to the girl and everyone else. "It's not a matter of what but who," she said smiling behind her mask and closing her eye's for just a moment then turned to listen to Iruka.

He wrote something on the board and Jinx rolled her eye's bordly before raising her hand with the same expression but simultaniously she said the answer and it was right. She didn't even realize what the were talking about. Iruka turned around at the familiar voice. He looked shocked for a second after he realized Jinx was there. Jinx smirked under her mask and stood up spinning in a circle.

"Jinxy," he said almost in a growl. "Iruka I told you not to call me that its just Jinx," she replyed winking at the girl. "What do you want I have a class to finish and like always your being disruptive," he said turning back to his board. "Well I just wanted to tell you little miss failure ain't no failure any more she's ANBU and could probally kick you ass," Jinx said stretching before sitting down again.

:He's never liked me either," Jinx whispered to the girl.
Back to top Go down
aiXdarkXtriangles
CARROTS
aiXdarkXtriangles

PostSubject: Re: no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;   no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:35 pm

*clap clap clap* nami claped, and started to laugh. The look on Iruka's face was just to priceless.

" so Iruka, mabye even I can make some thing of my self then ne?" nami asked

" SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Iruka yelled *vainy thign bulging*

nami sighed and sat back down " no need to burst a blood vessle.....*yawn*"

" mabye there is a jutsu i can use to make class end sooner....." nami thought completely spaceing out trying to find a way to get the heck out of ninja academy and get on with her boreing life.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;   no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:59 pm

Jinx was getting bored. In her mind everything was moving in slow motion and he kept saying the same things over and over and over again.Things always were in slow motion for her. She needs to get that checked somewhere. She consentrated hard on focussing but the sighed loudly in boredom. Then turned to the girl. She seemed cool and about Jinx's age. "What's your name," she asked in a whisper. She wasn't looking at the girl exactly Jinx barely even saw her but saw around her to the sun behind them. Jinx's fingers drummed impatiently on the desk and she ajusted her position so she was sitting on her feet. "I need to get out of here you wanna come," Jinx asked again running a hand her brunette ponytail.
Back to top Go down
aiXdarkXtriangles
CARROTS
aiXdarkXtriangles

PostSubject: Re: no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;   no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Iruka, just repeated him self over and over, the bordem was really getting to Nami, she thought she heard "amazing-invisable-girl-" whisper someting but was not sure. She sighed in pure boredem, and was poked " i am getting out of here wanna come?"

amazing-invisable-girl asked. Nami nodded her head, "any thing would be better then this....no wonder naruto always skips...." she repiled, "we are gonna need a distraction."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;   no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no idea what i am doing, but i wanna get this one going ^^;;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato :: Role Playing :: Naruto :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: