Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato

This is based on Role playing and ya whatever.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the spine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-08

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:28 pm

It's another day for diamonisa as she plots and steals and tries to survive undetected.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Number of posts : 94
Location : stuck in some random cookie and mashed potato's screaming for help
Registration date : 2007-12-31

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Erlick walked among the trees of the spine in the mountains alone. He kicked along the rocks. He didn't mind the villagers as long as they didn't know he was general of Galbatorix's army, cause they treated him like everyone else when they didn't know, but if they did he was always outcast taunted and threatened. He didn't like that. When poeple at like that it reminds him of his blood and that he was once falowing in his fathers footsteps. He wonders all the time what would happen to him if they knew he was Gallbatorix's son.

Erlick didn't want to be a soldier but he had to be; his father ordered him to be. Erlick sighed as he sat down on the ground. Why was it always him. He didn't enjoy acting the way he did among his men; but he had to. He always HAD to. He sighed again. The closed his eye's and lightly hit the back of his head agianst the tree.
Back to top Go down
https://randomcookiepotato.rpg-board.net
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:03 am

Diamonisa saw him and sighed he was good looking and obviously smart, she saw him and said "you could get lost in here you know. And you really shouldn't fall asleep either." she said giggling
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Erlick opened one eye at the voice and looked the girl up and down with that eye. "I won't get lost, I practically live up here," He said standing up then looking up at the sky threw the trees. It was true. He knew this place almost as well as he knew Gilead. He memorized every bird in every tree, every blade of grass, every stone in the rivers, and every animal on the ground and in the air. But even he knew memorization wasn't everything. He learned that threw experience. "Beside's I wasn't gonna fall asleep I as just...thinking," Erlick said with a smile as he looked down at the girl.

He could tell how much younger she was than him. How fragile she looked. "What are you doing here anyway," he asked smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:06 am

"I live in here for your information and your standing in my kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:23 am

Erlick looked at her for a while just blinking. "Oh" he said softly. Then he looked at the ground and sorta around him. "OH" he said pointing at her accidentally. His hand immedialy went down."Sorry," he said shrugging. Then he bit the inside of his cheeck and started to look around again. "My name Erlick," he said extending his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:13 am

"My name is Diamonisa, I was joking bout the kithen thing, But i do live in here." she said taking the hand and shaking it
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:58 am

"Hey that's cool, I'de rather live in here than in my camp site," Erlick said with a shudder. He looked around then laughed. In a few weeks he may never see this place again. Sure he doesn't know were he's going yet. He just know he's going away. "Doesn't it get lonely out here," he whispered looking back at Diamonisa.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:48 am

"Maybe but i wish i still could live my old life, worry free you know, but i can't." she sighed
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Erlick froze. Intreset filling his eye's and he looked into hers. "How did it happen," he asked then he turned around. Beleiving he already knew the answer. The army forced her to fly. He closed his eye's and gritted his teeth. "What or who forced you out of your home, your life," he said growling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:31 am

"Tecnically Galbotorx, because his arme4d forces killed my dad and raped me til i escaped, because they took out of my house just before they killed them."
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:34 am

Erlicks eye's glazed over. He could remeber that day clearly. He was the one that ordered them to take the girl away as he killed her parents. He didn't want to believe it was this girl. He didn't want to believe it was his fault. He was only fallowing orders. "I'm sorry," he said closing his eye's and taking a slow breath. "I let them hurt you," he said turning around.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:24 pm

"Don't worry i won't hurt u only those whose phyically hurt me and if i find a way the one that ordered the killing in the first place." she said this and thought, why not him he let it happen, but couldn't think why at all because all she could think about is how he seemed so sad.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:13 am

Erlick laughed. "I thought you'd be like everyone else if you found out I was a soldier non the less a general," he threw his head back and laughed some more pushing his pink hair out of his face. Then he stopped. He heard something. "Erlick," shouted the voice of the leutenant under him. Erlicks back went rigid. "Erlick where are you," shouted the male voice again. "Over here," he shouted loudly without meaning to his curse kicking in. Then he turned to Diamonosa. "Hide, leave," he ordered. "I'll see you again later," he whispered to her before turning around again and jogging toward the voice.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Diamonisa laughed and whispered to her self "I can hide without u seeing me watch you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the spine Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the spine   In the spine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the spine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato :: Role Playing :: Eragon :: The Spine and surrounding areas-
Jump to: